INTRO

 



I love intros so much. It’s so important. From albums to books to write-ups. Give me a fire intro and I’m hooked. It only made sense I dropped an intro blog post.

So, First of all... (tell me you got the drift)

My name is Hodovai. I’m a Physiotherapist with a passion for Football and Basketball. I support arguably the biggest clubs/ franchises in both areas, Manchester United and Los Angeles Lakers (I promise I won’t be extremely biased).

Anyways, Football and Shenanigans is basically football and vibes with the occasional basketball. The usual line is Banter/ Agenda > Facts but here it’s banter with facts and objectivity. Nothing too serious. Life’s hard enough I believe.

I believe this is going to be an amazing ride. Hopefully you all stay with me.

Hodovss.

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts